• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJBeaton said:
Are you aware if RMS Clerk positions will be selected on Nov. 21st as well? Thank you.

Yup....

All DEO occupations with positions remaining are 19 Nov (today) and all NCM occupations with positions remaining are 21 Nov......

After that, selections will most likely occur on a weekly basis until all positions are filled.

DAA said:
All DEO occupations with positions remaining are 19 Nov (today) and all NCM occupations with positions remaining are 21 Nov......

After that, selections will most likely occur on a weekly basis until all positions are filled.

DAA,

Does this apply to Infantry NCM selections? You posted in another thread that Infantry NCM is selected when a given CFRC sees fit.

Maybe you could help straighten me out? (I'm currently merit listed for Infantry NCM)

Thanks! Or sorry, if my question is redundant!

PS: Thanks for every other question you've already answered for me on this forum.

BYFROMSCHOOL said:
DAA,

Does this apply to Infantry NCM selections? You posted in another thread that Infantry NCM is selected when a given CFRC sees fit.

Maybe you could help straighten me out? (I'm currently merit listed for Infantry NCM)

PS: Thanks for every other question you've already answered for me on this forum.

what he said  :nod:

BYFROMSCHOOL said:
DAA,

That is normally the case but as the "witching hour" draws near, selections are taken out of the hands of CFRC's for the most part.  So the guy from BC who applied for Infmn, is now competing against the guy from Nova Scotia for the same job......

Thank you so much for your insight DAA, it's been a big help.

I'm applying for AVS, had a bit of a snafu with extra medical forms and a credit issue that has to be figured out, but that should be taken care of this week. Just have my interview to do after that and then hopefully I'll get everything done in time to make it in for an early 2014 BMQ. I don't know if I'm being overly optimistic at this point or no, but I guess we'll see. Good luck to everyone!

For those of you who are merit listed and waiting for an offer, I hope you hear some good need in the next few weeks. Good Luck to all.

Another thing, what is the average tinge frame they get an offer for you then notify you?

Hattie56 said:
Another thing, what is the average tinge frame they get an offer for you then notify you?

This is from DAA... I asked about selections on Nov 21...

Once the selections are done, then the results need to be validated.  Once they are validated, they must be approved.  After they are approved, then the results are sent to the respective CFRC's for continued processing.

So your CFRC probably isn't going to receive anything until early next week.

Thanks for the info okanagan guy, also, sorry about my spelling errors people. My phone changes words sometime and I don't always catch it.

my gut is telling me is may be as late as Dec 2nd till we get a yay or a nay

I wonder if I'll remember the excitement and anxiety I'm feeling now when a MCpl is yelling at me in St Jean. :)

Here's to hoping. I was Merit Listed on the 15th, guess my interviewer looked past my faults.

Good luck to everyone, soon we may be meeting face to face.

-Chorn

Chorn said:
I wonder if I'll remember the excitement and anxiety I'm feeling now when a MCpl is yelling at me in St Jean. :)

Here's to hoping. I was Merit Listed on the 15th, guess my interviewer looked past my faults.

Good luck to everyone, soon we may be meeting face to face.

-Chorn

They were not Faults, they were life lessons learned the hardway

marinemech said:
my gut is telling me is may be as late as Dec 2nd till we get a yay or a nay

I have a feeling you're right. Here's to hoping!

Chorn said:
Don't need to hope any longer. Crewman, BMQ January 6th.

I had a friend years ago who applied and was offered Crewman but he turned it down.

When I found out, I asked him why?

His response, "Are you crazy!  There's no way I was about to take a job working on a ship!"  :rofl:

DAA said:
I had a friend years ago who applied and was offered Crewman but he turned it down.

When I found out, I asked him why?

His response, "Are you crazy!  There's no way I was about to take a job working on a ship!"  :rofl:

I couldn't imagine turning down a job with the CF... Did he ever get in?

Okanagan Guy said:
I couldn't imagine turning down a job with the CF...

No kidding!

Chorn said:
Don't need to hope any longer. Crewman, BMQ January 6th.

WOOT!!

-Chorn

Excellent! Congratulations, sir.
I hope to be there with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back