• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattie56

Inactive
Reaction score
Just a random topic, but, how do some people know when selection dates are? It would be interesting to know when the dates are for my selected trades. I've tried calling the CFRC, but it's near impossible to get ahold of anyone. So, what do you guys think? I applied for Sonar Op and NCI OP. Thanks in advance.

Hattie56 said:
Just a random topic, but, how do some people know when selection dates are? It would be interesting to know when the dates are for my selected trades. I've tried calling the CFRC, but it's near impossible to get ahold of anyone. So, what do you guys think? I applied for Sonar Op and NCI OP. Thanks in advance.

On the Halifax system, i had better luck leaving a message on the General inq. line (opt7?) compared to the completed medical, physical and interview line

Hattie56 said:

21 Nov for both...

DAA said:
21 Nov as well...

Thanks!

Darn! I won't be Merit Listed in time. Do you know when the next one is or will that be based on Nov 21 results? How many positions are available? Last I heard there was only a couple spots left. If all positions are filled will there be no more selection until the new fiscal year (Spring)?

Is there a public site that has this info?

Okanagan Guy said:
Darn! I won't be Merit Listed in time. Do you know when the next one is or will that be based on Nov 21 results? How many positions are available? Last I heard there was only a couple spots left. If all positions are filled will there be no more selection until the new fiscal year (Spring)?

Is there a public site that has this info?

If they don't fill the remaining spots this time around, then there will definitely be more selections later on.

"Is there a public site that has this info?"  Other than Army.ca?  I doubt it!

i would believe DAA has a inside track that few people have access to.

he's definitely the most helpful person i have dealt with, online and at CFRCs

cp04dental said:
Hey DAA, what about dental tech? any info you have would be greatly appreciated :)

Nothing scheduled for that occupation at this time.

I'm highly anxious for the next two weeks, hopefully I'll get an offer!

Are you aware if RMS Clerk positions will be selected on Nov. 21st as well? Thank you.

Hello DAA,

I have been merit listed for Mar Eng, Weng Tech and Hull Tech as of early November. Are the selection dates for these trades 21 Nov? Also, I understand that these dates are often subject to change, as Mar Eng already has once from 7 Nov. Do you think this is likely to happen again?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back