• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Buck,

Do you know if the MP selection dates happened?

If so, do you know how many positions are left available

Thanks in advance

Hi Buck,

I saw in a post above that just over 25% of the Int Op jobs are left available. Do you have any idea on the number of slots? ie how many people they put on an Int Course.
Im rejoining after 5 years out of the Reserve infantry. Saw Int (reg) was open and jumped on the opportunity. Supp Res extended my application so I can skip bmq and basic land and be loaded right on the INT course as well as keep my rank and pay(which is important)
Ive heard the next course is September (army /navy) and curious as to when they may also be doing a selection from the merit list. Would I have possibly missed this intake?

thanks for your help.

Brazeaud said:
MP Selection dates are ongoing (in other words, yes selections have occurred)
Approximately 75% of MP positions are still available as of today's date.
Selections occur every 2 weeks for NCM occupations.

bobthewarrior said:
I saw in a post above that just over 25% of the Int Op jobs are left available. Do you have any idea on the number of slots? ie how many people they put on an Int Course.
Im rejoining after 5 years out of the Reserve infantry. Saw Int (reg) was open and jumped on the opportunity. Supp Res extended my application so I can skip bmq and basic land and be loaded right on the INT course as well as keep my rank and pay(which is important)
Ive heard the next course is September (army /navy) and curious as to when they may also be doing a selection from the merit list. Would I have possibly missed this intake?
Hello, there are approximately 20% positions remaining as of today's date.  My information end at the recruiting stage; and for courses I have no information beyond BMQ/BMOQ.  Selections do not occur based on when QL3 courses run, they are done based on BMOQ/BMQ dates.  For RSBP information you would want to jump onto one of the boards on here that are specific to Intelligence and ask if anyone has situational awareness of when the QL3 coures is running.  Sorry I couldn't be of further help to you.

Brazeaud said:
Hey Buck,

Thanks in advance

I just got accepted for MP Friday. Been a long time waiting for them to change the selection process, but so exited to finally get started. Leaving September 2.

Good luck to you.

Buck_HRA said:
MP Selection dates are ongoing (in other words, yes selections have occurred)
Approximately 75% of MP positions are still available as of today's date.
Selections occur every 2 weeks for NCM occupations.
Hello, there are approximately 20% positions remaining as of today's date.  My information end at the recruiting stage; and for courses I have no information beyond BMQ/BMOQ.  Selections do not occur based on when QL3 courses run, they are done based on BMOQ/BMQ dates.  For RSBP information you would want to jump onto one of the boards on here that are specific to Intelligence and ask if anyone has situational awareness of when the QL3 coures is running.  Sorry I couldn't be of further help to you.

Thanks Buck, Ill try and locate a thread that is related to Int. I find it is a very unspoken topic or very old threads for the most part.

bobthewarrior said:
Ill try and locate a thread that is related to Int.

"I want to be Int" Mega-thread 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/12858.75
16 pages.

mariomike said:
16 pages.

thanks man, ive read it. im pretty sure ive found all the Int threads now. I stuck to searching before I posted. (not new to forums :p)
Most of the topics on the threads are quite dated unfortunately for Int or nothing in them related to my information I asked Buck about.

bobthewarrior said:
thanks man, ive read it. im pretty sure ive found all the Int threads now. I stuck to searching before I posted. (not new to forums :p)
Most of the topics on the threads are quite dated unfortunately for Int or nothing in them related to my information I asked Buck about.

Questions about becoming an Intelligence Officer / Operator are merged into the "I want to be Int" Mega-thread.

mariomike said:
16 pages.
Thank you :)  My computer at work was being all funky and wouldn't let me open more than one Navy.ca window without giving me errors... :)

Hi,
Can you please tell me,
What the remaining DEO ACSO numbers looks like?

Thank you for your time !

Dear Buck,

I recently applied for as a DEO EME for a local reserve unit, but the recruiter is on vacation and will not be back until the 7th of August. Are the numbers for DEO EMEs separate for Res and Reg? If not, how are the numbers recently?

Buck,

Long time lurker first time poster, thanks for all the information. I phoned the recruiting centre last week and asked them where my application was at. They said I was placed on the merit list for DEO MARS officer in May, I wasn't notified. I gleaned from the previous posts that there were selections for DEO MARS in June and July and I'm going to assume I wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything as of yet.

Hi Buck,

Similar to the previous poster by the name of "The Stone Raft", I too was placed on the competition/merit list back in May. I was told by my local recruitment center that the selection date for Construction Engineering Officers was July 5th under the DEO plan and I also have not heard back. As such, I am assuming that I was not selected. As per your most up to date information, could you please tell me how many spots remain open for this trade under the DEO entry plan and when the next selection date is for this fiscal year?

Kindest regards,
wnhan

carpeboi said:
What the remaining DEO ACSO numbers looks like?
As of the information available to me at this moment there are just under 50% of the positions remaining for DEO ACSO.

guanin2999 said:
I recently applied for as a DEO EME for a local reserve unit, but the recruiter is on vacation and will not be back until the 7th of August. Are the numbers for DEO EMEs separate for Res and Reg? If not, how are the numbers recently?
The numbers are different for Regular and Reserve.  Army Reserve Units are in charge of their own recruiting and I do not have information at my disposal for Reserve Numbers.

The Stone Raft said:
Long time lurker first time poster, thanks for all the information. I phoned the recruiting centre last week and asked them where my application was at. They said I was placed on the merit list for DEO MARS officer in May, I wasn't notified. I gleaned from the previous posts that there were selections for DEO MARS in June and July and I'm going to assume I wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything as of yet.
You are correct in that you would be informed if you were chosen, with that said - don't loose hope, according to the numbers available to me at this time there are still over 60% of the positions remaining for DEO MARS.

wnhan said:
Similar to the previous poster by the name of "The Stone Raft", I too was placed on the competition/merit list back in May. I was told by my local recruitment center that the selection date for Construction Engineering Officers was July 5th under the DEO plan and I also have not heard back. As such, I am assuming that I was not selected. As per your most up to date information, could you please tell me how many spots remain open for this trade under the DEO entry plan and when the next selection date is for this fiscal year?
Delays in being informed of being selected can occur, but not normally by 3 weeks.  The information available to me at this time is that there are still roughly 70% DEO Construction Engingeer positions remaining.

Please keep in mind, that as always, your recruiting centre is the best source of information on your file - I simply provide general information information.

Thanks Buck,

The waiting game is tough, I'm trying to hold off on pulling the trigger on paying for some M.Eng classes and renting a new apartment until the end of August which I'm assuming would be the time frame that I'd hear if I was selected in the first week of August.  I've put my back up plan into play just incase the Navy falls through.  Your general information has been more helpful. One more question, your position in the queue changes every selection in comparison to the other candidates, is that correct?

Regards

"One more question, your position in the queue changes every selection in comparison to the other candidates, is that correct?"

This has been answered before, on many different treads.  But yes, you will move up and down the list as other Candidates are added to the list based on what their overall scores are

mrswoodca said:
"One more question, your position in the queue changes every selection in comparison to the other candidates, is that correct?"

This has been answered before, on many different treads. 

Competition List Questions (formally called Merit List) [MERGED] 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/12776.0

Merit List
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca++merit&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=PfyBWfWlMc6fXoGzucgI&gws_rd=ssl

Thank again for all the information mario and mrswood!

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&source=hp&q=how+to+stop+being+passive+agressive&oq=how+to+stop+being+passive+agressive&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i10k1l4.994.6011.0.6138.38.21.0.0.0.0.419.2784.2-7j2j1.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..28.10.2782.0..0j35i39k1.XSyDhYJnIrs

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back