• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection boards

Ninja9186

Inactive
Reaction score
How many selection boards have you guys gone through before you were selected, or if your still waiting how many have you gone through so far. The reason I ask is because I have my final test (Physical) in a few days, which I know I'll pass, and i'm debating if I should sign up for the upcoming year of college or If i should just get a full time job ( I currently work part-time).  If theres going to be 5 or 6 Selection Boards before I get accepted then I think I'll go to College but if its only 1 or 2 a job sounds better to me.

Thanks for the help in advance,
Joe

Ninja9186 said:
How many selection boards have you guys gone through before you were selected, or if your still waiting how many have you gone through so far. The reason I ask is because I have my final test (Physical) in a few days, which I know I'll pass, and i'm debating if I should sign up for the upcoming year of college or If i should just get a full time job ( I currently work part-time).   If theres going to be 5 or 6 Selection Boards before I get accepted then I think I'll go to College but if its only 1 or 2 a job sounds better to me.

Thanks for the help in advance,
Joe

That depends on what trade you want and how high you were scored and how many positions are available for the trade you want.

I guess I started this post too early I just got back from the recruiting  center and they just informed me that for the Infantry there is NO selection board as soon as i finnish my PT test in a few days theres just a small review and it shouldnt take more than a month for me to get goin off to basic.  Best news of my life  ;D ;D ;D

Ninja9186 said:
I guess I started this post too early I just got back from the recruiting   center and they just informed me that for the Infantry there is NO selection board as soon as i finnish my PT test in a few days theres just a small review and it shouldnt take more than a month for me to get goin off to basic.   Best news of my life   ;D ;D ;D

Thats what my recruiter told me as well. No such thing as points or how well you did. They just send your files to borden and wait for the call.  ;D

Back