• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Board?

So I just got back from my interview.. passed!!

It was pretty easy actually, nothing to worry about if you haven't done one yet.

I am approved for my 3 trade choices (ACISS/SuppTech/CommsRsch), so now I have to wait for my medical fitness and the dreaded reference check..
I heard from my interviewer that for all 3 of those trades there is a selection board scheduled for MONDAY 23 June, but I won't be making that one... Good luck to anyone else who might be waiting!

FYI... (from  my RC)... there is NO selection board SCHEDULED for Communicator Research Operator beyond 23 Jun, and the next scheduled selection board for ACISS and Supply Tech isn't until 3 NOVEMBER!... (unless another gets added to the calendar)... so now I have a nice wait ahead of me.

Good thing I have lots of other stuff to keep my mind off the waiting!
:salute:

Molloy said:
Well I was at the Toronto RC today, and was informed that Pilot and ACSO selections would be happening at the end of July... so there's that.

Funny to see how everyone heard different things about the next Pilot / ACSO selection.  :eek:

Received Offer today so Selection was completed end of June. Goodluck to All!

Do the officer VOT selection boards happen with the DEO selection boards? Trying to switch to ACSO and I was told the selection board would happen in July (no specifics). The above post makes me feel hopeful that I'll hear soon, but I'm not 100% on how the VOT selection boards play with the other types of selection boards.

Cheers.

sparkss18 said:
Received Offer today so Selection was completed end of June. Goodluck to All!

congrats on the offer! Did you get your basic date yet?

Do we have any cases of pilot applicants here who were merit listed but not picked up at the first round of selections? Would be curious to hear your experiences.

Back