• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sea Cadet Quilt

BinRat55

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone put me in touch with the individual(s) responsible for initiating the building of a quilt containing all 350+ corp  crests? Here is an excerpt of what I read...

"Hey all,

A couple of my chiefs(and 1 PO1) decided they would make a quilt with every corps crest in canada on it. If you would be intrested in being a part of this, and could obtain us a corps crest, this would be greatly appreciated. The quilt will be donated to the Cornwallis Military Museum on base at HMCS Acadia. We expect awesome results. Please Try and spare 1 that you may have as a double, or can obtain from stores."

He is with 268 Bras D'or and it would seem to be called "The Corps Badge Quilt"...

BinRat55 said:
Can anyone put me in touch with the individual(s) responsible for initiating the building of a quilt containing all 350+ corp  crests? Here is an excerpt of what I read...

"Hey all,

A couple of my chiefs(and 1 PO1) decided they would make a quilt with every corps crest in canada on it. If you would be intrested in being a part of this, and could obtain us a corps crest, this would be greatly appreciated. The quilt will be donated to the Cornwallis Military Museum on base at HMCS Acadia. We expect awesome results. Please Try and spare 1 that you may have as a double, or can obtain from stores."

He is with 268 Bras D'or and it would seem to be called "The Corps Badge Quilt"...

You can reach the CO of BRAS D'OR at 268sea@cadets.gc.ca.

Back