• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Scenes from a helmet

Mike Baker

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, new game. It's just like scenes from a hat on Who's line is it anyway, but more Military ;)

Here's one: Bad ideas for IMPs.

Pte. Bloggins: *opens up IMP* "Tofu burger an Lima beans???"

Keep 'er goin'! :warstory:
Beav

Lasagna.
(I don't think my tastebuds have recovered yet)

Edit: Or was it cannelonni? My Italian is limited to what I hear Mario say, so I can't be sure.

Midget

Any kind of traditionally British food , like over-cooked Brussels sprouts and grey mystery meat. (Whoa... pass the zip lock)

The  brits have mixed grill............  mmmm 

axeman said:
The  brits have mixed grill............  mmmm 

Mixed grill: British term for all the bits that fell on the slaughterhouse floor swept into a chip pan and deep fried in diesel fuel.  ;D (Note bad teeth & high cholesterol count)

Oh, goody!  We haven't had a good thread about British teeth or food for a couple of days now...  ::)

Just to get away from British culinary delights!

Salmon carpaccio!!

Gasplug :salute:

Baked Alaska

For those of you who never have encountered this, in the sixties I had a CO who loved it. As a result it always was the dessert at mess dinners. It is a gob of vanilla ice cream covered in melted chocolate which is first returned to the freezer to set, and then placed in a very hot oven for a few minutes. Imagine that in an IMP.

I can't believe it hasn't been said...my all time favourite!!

Pickled squirrel tails!!!

Cottage cheese.  How would you know if it went bad??  :-X

Ummm.... how about "barf in a bag" (Ham & egg(?) omelet)   :-X

Back