• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SCAN seminar TD costs

CFR FCS

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
I have to travel to another location for a SCAN seminar. Who covers my travel costs? 

CFR FCS said:
I have to travel to another location for a SCAN seminar. Who covers my travel costs?

Are you on Duty, CTO, Leave, or what?  That may affect what your entitlements are.

Duty, have to go from Hamilton to TO but due to early start rat 08:00 hrs want to go night before and stay in Hotel. I will be taking my spouse. Have you known anyone who got their TD paid for something like this?

I would think that you would be entitled.  I am sure that in Pet, they paid the expenses for some of the Presenters who came from long distances, and not covered by claims from a Dept or Organization. 

It really is a question you should be addressing to a RMS Clerk in the know.  Have you tried one of the Area Clerks who handles Reg Force Pay?

For presenters at SCAN seminars, there is national funding.

See DAOD 5031-4 for details on responsibilities for SCAN seminars - DWAN link http://admfincs.mil.ca/admfincs/subjects/daod/5031/4_e.asp

Back