• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sappers Rock!

IN HOC SIGNO

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Just attended the Field Engineers TQ3 Grad parade at CFSME Gagetownon Saturday 26 Aug. A friend of mine's son graduated and what a show it was! Instead of the parade square in DEUs we were all taken to the range and they put on a live fire demonstration which really rocked!! After the demo they formed up in their troop and received their certificates from the OC FETS in front of the observation area. They were all cammed up and ready to rock and roll....now that was a Grad parade!! It was so great to demonstrate to family and friends all the skills they have been learning over the past 90 days. I think this should be a new standard...more transparency and relevance so the public know what this is all about...not just spit and polish.
Course 0019.....YOU ROCK!!

Hehe....
The sappers.
Always a little scruffy, a little worn around the edges
He lets his deeds speak for themselves

First in, Last out!

CHIMO!

If engineers do their job correctly,
you ain't going to find no corpse under that rock :)

Yes, we do right and that grad parade has set the standard here at CFSME!!!!!!!!!

hey, that was my grad  ;D, it was pretty decent if I didnt get put on the left flank where nobody could see what I was doing, but our section set claymores off at the minimum safety distance which was very fun.

Grilla said:
hey, that was my grad  ;D, it was pretty decent if I didnt get put on the left flank where nobody could see what I was doing, but our section set claymores off at the minimum safety distance which was very fun.

Congrats to you on your grad! It was a great show and we were all happy to have a demonstration of the skills you've been learning. Chimo!

(not supposed to be called claymore.... anymore)

Glad you guys & gals had a load of fun learning the tools of the trade - hope you get the oportunity to practice the trade in the near / immediate future.

Chimo!

Back