• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RUMINT - Obama to Fake Assasination to Forestall Election

Haggis

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
WARNING - HEAVY TINFOIL HAT REQUIRED

This article is getting a lot of coverage on the Internet and is shared here with the usual disclaimers - just in case those real disclaimers apply to stories of wild speculation and tenuous fact linking.

The interesting thing is that the US lawmaker who apologized for distrubuting the article, does not say it isn't true - just that he shouldn't have distributed it.

"Obama administration, including his czars and his closest Progressive supporters, are planning a manufactured insurgency against America. Using the media to garner both sympathy and support for his unfinished goals

The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

The Contact
It was not the proverbial 3:00 a.m. phone call, but close enough. And it was not made to the White House, but to my house, which is not white, nor is it in DC. It was about 2:30 a.m. on 25 April 2012, and the call itself was somewhat unexpected. I had anticipated the telephone call from my DHS insider much earlier the previous day, but our schedules didn’t synch up. I was traveling on an investigative assignment, while my source was in meetings all day. I had just fallen asleep, and was slumbering no more than 20 minutes when the phone rang.

In most households, a ringing phone at that time of night causes concern for everyone who hears it. In my household, it seems to surprise only my surly, 140 pound light-sleeping German Shepherd. He let out an objective grunt as I stepped over him to take the call in another room. It was “Rosebud,” the code name given my insider source.

More on the link. 

Someone's been reading a little too much Tom Clancy lately.

Are these the same people who said Canada was deploying troops to California in 2010 to oppress the people or something like that?

"It is common knowledge that Obama is not an American, and neither is his agenda."

Okay.  Well, long live the free press - in general terms. 

What a load of crap - those kinds of articles aren't worth debating or posting on this website...

Greymatters said:
What a load of crap - those kinds of articles aren't worth debating or posting on this website...

It was posted in "radio chatter".........I do enjoy a good laugh.

Seeing as we're in radio chatter, that red print on green background sure does assault the eyes.  I guess it's appropriate to the topic sometimes.  I don't see myself changing to any of the other forum background colours any day soon, so never mind.  :nod:

I've noticed in The Economist, & other places, that some editors are already referring to "The Romney Administration" and its upcoming actions as if the election result were a fait accompli -  so maybe the editors of the "Canadian Free Press" will have nothing to worry about after all.  There are some potentially worthwhile graphs, poll results & such here, if anyone's interested:  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

This one fits somewhat, and hasn't been used in awhile.

http://www.break.com/index/psychorogue.html

Heaven forbid there is an actual attempt on the Presidents like; the conspiracy theories will flying everywhere.

I posted on this in the 2012 election forum yesterday.

Seems some Tennessee Lawmaker was "duped" into forwarding an e-mail linked to the article to his constituents, pissing more than a few off.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=1161834;topic=83554.1575;last_msg=1161907

If people would spend some time actually getting educated, they would know that the Vice President would take over, and in the event he was incapacitated the Speaker  would take over, and in the event the Speaker was incapacitated, the Secretary of State would take over.

They would also note that even in the darkest times of war, depression and calamity, there have always been elections. Lincoln insisted there be an election during the Civil war in order to maintain some normality and continuity in American institutions.

The most frightening part of the entire story is that so many people are ignorant of how the American government is supposed to work and the historic precedents to demonstrate it does.

Thucydides said:
If people would spend some time actually getting educated, they would know that the Vice President would take over, and in the event he was incapacitated the Speaker  would take over, and in the event the Speaker was incapacitated, the Secretary of State would take over.

From my understanding of the article, it seems they would use his supposed death to drum up sympathy to vote for him. Kinda like the NDP is doing with Jack Layton.

Thucydides said:
The most frightening part of the entire story is that so many people are ignorant of how the American government is supposed to work and the historic precedents to demonstrate it does.

And yet these are the same people you seem to hold up as the informed electorate. >:D

Thucydides said:
and in the event he was incapacitated the Speaker  would take over, and in the event the Speaker was incapacitated, the Secretary of State would take over.

It would seem that you have skipped one. According to the White House website:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-government/executive-branch

after the Vice President, Speaker of the House, and Senate President pro tempore, the line of succession continues with the Cabinet offices in the order in which the departments were created.

Back