• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Royal Canadian Marines?- The Sea King Spin-off- Hold on Tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agamemnon said:
well once that happens i will apoligize...but i find it wrong to keep insulting someone that is debating in another language then hes own...

If thats the case why would you come to an English Forum and basically tell people they know what they are talking about that they are wrong. Sorry you lost that defence.

Agamemnon, you seem terribly hung up on this language issue, when I thought you were trying to present points on the Seaking fleet.

Unfortunately, you have provided little more than a few Googled excepts from the news, while upholding them as undisputable truth (which I would expect someone of your claimed education wouldn't do for everything the news decides to print). Those reports demonstrate little more than the reporters' ability to look up "old" in a Thesaurus. We can debate the relative safety of the Seaking fleet, or we can just let this threads run downhill as the one where you got beat up and chased away. Reasoned debate is welcome, the inability to perceive alternate views than one's own, especially from those who may have actual experience, is not.

Feel free to debate in the French forum with the few who are comfortable in that language, perhaps there you will find that the opinions offered to you are not simply given to contradict you personally.

The language factor was pointed  to tyr wtv that person's handle is..

I waited in the french forum...only 1 staff member posted...

inch calm down...you know what are the political consequences to that humiliating and tragic seaking accident??

you mentioned the 10 deaths as being low what about the 111 wounded...look i admit i was out of line...but when i mwas talking about pwriten proof i didnt mean your post i mean an article,book something...

off to install my tv.

peace

I waited in the french forum...only 1 staff member posted...

Why would I post in a forum where I don't understand the language. I am aware of my limitations and what I know. Can you say the same?

well you can understand me?
::)

and as for the hole debate i thank you all and i apoligize you were right.explanation in french forum

This thread has been "entertaining" to say the least, but I think Inch and Aesop summed it up nicely and for those who can afford it  ::)there is a thread open in the French forums on this.
Move on folks, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back