• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP Selections FY 2021-2022

jn17

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm applying for this year's RMC program, and because of the misunderstanding that my centre did, I am on the "ready for competition list" since last week. They thought I was going to reserves so they stopped the processing, and called me last week to check where I freaked out because I never thought about it. My 3 choices are Air ops, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, and Logistics. Is the selection still going on? I
m scared that the late processing might have resulted in a negative way

thank you

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm applying for this year's RMC program, and because of the misunderstanding that my centre did, I am on the "ready for competition list" since last week. They thought I was going to reserves so they stopped the processing, and called me last week to check where I freaked out because I never thought about it. My 3 choices are Air ops, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, and Logistics. Is the selection still going on? I
m scared that the late processing might have resulted in a negative way

thank you
They’re going to be sending out offers even as late as June and into July, so there’s still definitely a chance. I believe the second round of selections happened about a week ago, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get an offer.