• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP selection date 2012-2013

floyd617

Inactive
Reaction score
I live in the Toronto area and was wondering if the first round of ROTP selections have taken place yet. Also around which date will the second and third round selections take place? Because applied as and aerospace engineering officer and havent got a call yet

If you spend some time reading the 'ROTP, RMC, CMR' sub-forum you would see that many people have already received offers for ROTP at either RMC or Civ U, which answers question #1: Yes, the first round has taken place.

Your second question will be met by hearsay and conjecture.  Many people online here have heard different things from their respective recruiting centers.  You will probably get several different people telling you how certain they are about when rounds 2 & 3 will be taking (or have taken) place.

Best advice: Call your recruiting center because they know more than anyone online here (minus those involved in recruiting) or just sit tight and wait, because it's highly likely that no one here can give you a definitive and certain answer.

floyd617 said:
havent got a call yet

Do not discount the possibility that you may not get a call at all.

We have more applicants than position so...........

Second round of ROTP selection is SCHEDULED for 14 May.

I have read the forums and I know that people got calls but the forums which I read the people who got the calls were living in montreal so I thought maybe the toronto area would have a different selection date. Anyway thanks for all the replies.

Back