• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Hey everyone, I'm really happy to tell you I got accepted into RMC Kingston as an Engineer Officer! Thank you to everyone for all of your help. Is anyone else heading to Saint-Jean for basic on July 4th? Feel free to contact m
Has anyone one gotten a date for enrollment yet?
I haven’t yet, got my offer for armour officer /rotp rmc/ba arts a month ago but have yet to receive enrolment info or dates for basic. Do you know if all rmc officer cadets will attend bmoq together?

Hi everybody. Today is March 21st and have not received any offer to my RMC application engineering program.
I am in grade 12 with only two courses left to complete. My marks ar 85% English, 95% grade 12 chemistry, 95% grade 11 Physics (I will start the grade 12 next week), 85% grade 11 Advanced Functions, 75% grade 12 Advanced Functions, 85% Calculus and Vectors.
I still have to take Grade 12 Physics, and French Core university level. I am sort of stressed. Do you guys think that I have a chance?
I am also a female.
What career are you applying for?

I haven’t yet, got my offer for armour officer /rotp rmc/ba arts a month ago but have yet to receive enrolment info or dates for basic. Do you know if all rmc officer cadets will attend bmoq together?
Yes, but also no.
You will get to meet most of the other ROTP OCs in BMOQ but all of us will be divided into 2 - 3 companies and assigned into different platoons. This means that many of us will have different schedules to each other.

I’m in 1st year at RMC right now, so just curious for you guys. After you guys come to RMC, are you guys starting FYOP right away?
I guess so. We will go in QB first for BMOQ M1. After this we will start FYOP at Kingston.. something like that.

I just accepted my offer for infantry officer at RMC Kingston. Thank you so much for all the encouragement and useful information guys, so excited to meet you guys next year.

Hey folks, I just accepted my offer for Pilot. Excited to see you guys next year!

By the way, the offer stated that enrolment will be closer to the end of June.

Last edited:
I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Applied for ROTP AEC September 2020, competitive file but was not selected because I did not receive my air factor until July 2021. Fine, so I go to university and get PRK surgery and reapply in September 2021 for Pilot. Still no word on my air factor, and it's almost May. I really don't want a repeat of last year and my CFRC is clueless. Can anyone suggest something that I could do to improve my situation?

Has anyone been provided instructions on whether we are coming back home in August after BMOQ or going straight to RMC Kingston?

Has anyone been provided instructions on whether we are coming back home in August after BMOQ or going straight to RMC Kingston?
Kingston. For FYOP. In my understanding. Next time home on Christmas break.

How long after accepting your offer, did you guys have to wait before getting your enrollment information from the recruiting centre.

Also, in my acceptance, it says in section H " You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège Militaire
Royal of Canada in Kingston Ontario"

This means I got into RMC, right, I know this sounds dumb, but I don't want to last minute just the rug pulled under me and have to figure out going to a civilian uni

How long after accepting your offer, did you guys have to wait before getting your enrollment information from the recruiting centre.

Also, in my acceptance, it says in section H " You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège Militaire
Royal of Canada in Kingston Ontario"

This means I got into RMC, right, I know this sounds dumb, but I don't want to last minute just the rug pulled under me and have to figure out going to a civilian uni
Yes, congrats you got in.

I'm looking at my offer letter, it says in section H "You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège militaire royal Saint-Jean in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec". But my recruiting center informed me that I'll be going to Kingston. Can others confirm what they have on their offer letters?

Yes, congrats you got in.

I'm looking at my offer letter, it says in section H "You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège militaire royal Saint-Jean in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec". But my recruiting center informed me that I'll be going to Kingston. Can others confirm what they have on their offer letters?
I’m going to CMR St. Jean for year one and then going to RMCC in year 2 for the remainder of my studies. You can find more information here, note page 9 of the brochure. But if you’re getting mixed information you should follow up and get confirmation.

Back