• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Just a tip to any of u guys who are going into eng or science, make sure u brush up on ur math skills because you are going to have to deal with mae101 which is absolute hell.

Can anyone shed some light on my query. When RMC picks candidates for selections to ROTP, does it matter which date candidate got on the competition list or is it solely based on ranking/trade selected?

Can anyone shed some light on my query. When RMC picks candidates for selections to ROTP, does it matter which date candidate got on the competition list or is it solely based on ranking/trade selected?
What matters is that your name is on the list when selections happen. The amount of time one waits on the list before a selection happens is irrelevant.

Ranking compared to others in the selected trade, as well as the number of positions to be filled in the trade, is what matters. Also, selections are done by selecting for one trade at a time, typically with the trades hardest to recruit for being selected first. So, if you are hands down the top applicant in the whole country, for all trades, then you will be selected for the first trade that is considered during a selection board (that you have applied for) and not considered for anything afterward. For example, if you apply for Pilot and Signals Officer and Signals Officer is selected for first, then you may receive an offer for Signals (subsequently move from the 'Competition List' to 'Selected') and not be considered for selection to Pilot (even if you were the most competitive applicant). Hope that makes sense and best of luck.

It does not matter how long you've been on the CL. What matters is getting on the CL before selections take place and having a strong file.

Selected and received my offer today. Hope to see you guys there. Good luck!!

Did anyone got selected for the ROTP (RMC) Engineering Officer?

Yes, I exceeded the threshold for all three trades. My MCC has told me CFRG Borden will start making ROTP Pilot selections at the end of May.
Congrats! That's awesome! Was this your first try, and how did you prepare?

Hi guys. Did anyone got requested to submit an updated gr12 sem1 transcript? Or emaled it to recruitment center to keep the file updated. Any experience? Thank you.

Hi guys. Did anyone got requested to submit an updated gr12 sem1 transcript? Or emaled it to recruitment center to keep the file updated. Any experience? Thank you.
They would usually email you to send in your transcript and stuff, if they don't have any emails by end of the month, maybe you can email them asking about your status, and asking if u should send in ur transcripts. The recruiting center can take a long time and it's frustrating. I was almost sent to reserves instead of ROTP even though I never asked lol.

I'm in 1st-year university, and when I emailed them a transcript of my fall semester to keep everything up to date I was told to print out an official copy and bring it to my CFRC. I also emailed a copy to the RMC admissions office just to be on the safe side.

Its been a little more than a week since I accepted my offer, and other than an automatic reply I haven't heard anything else. I'm feeling a bit paranoid that there is something else I am supposed to do, or someone else to email (I just replied to the address it was sent from). Should I try emailing again or calling? Does anyone have any experience with this or has heard back yet?

Back