• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Yes they did. I got 3 files attached to email. Important dates, what to have when you heading to BMOQ in QB,etc.
So you have to go to QB by yourself or there is a point where they will pick you up and drive from there?

So you have to go to QB by yourself or there is a point where they will pick you up and drive from there?
Yes. We have to go by ourselves. CF will book the flight. After you arrive you have to pickup train,bus or uber. There's a detailed route how to get to the location. Noone won't pick us up. I only know so far my flight from Edmonton in in July 2. BMOQ July 4 till August 5. And when will be transferred to Kingston. Something like that.

If you are accepted into ROPT, does that mean you are automatically admitted into RMC? Also, do we get to plan our own schedule for classes like regular civilian universities?

If you are accepted into ROPT, does that mean you are automatically admitted into RMC? Also, do we get to plan our own schedule for classes like regular civilian universities?
ROTP means RMC or Civilian University in some cases. About "to plan our own schedule" i have no idea. I think most of the study objects will be mandatory, but i am not sure. Take a look at the curriculum on RMC web site.

ROTP means RMC or Civilian University in some cases. About "to plan our own schedule" i have no idea. I think most of the study objects will be mandatory, but i am not sure. Take a look at the curriculum on RMC web site.
Thanks for the reply, could you possibly send me the link for the RMC curriculum?

Sure. Select the faculty you need.
Thats not what I was looking for but still thanks
The site I wanted to find and found:

I emailed my dept. and they told me that my enrollment would also be 16th of June, in Ottawa. They also said they didn't have more information regarding BMOQ dates for me yet but they will email me the week of enrollement and don't make plans for the summer.

I emailed my dept. and they told me that my enrollment would also be 16th of June, in Ottawa. They also said they didn't have more information regarding BMOQ dates for me yet but they will email me the week of enrollement and don't make plans for the summer.
its June 16 for BC applicants as well

For me enrollment date is June 24th. Did you guys get information on BMOQ? They said they are preparing joining instructions as of now! (Ontario)

Anyone has an idea how many participants in this forum have been or, are still members of any cadet organization?
I, myself, have been a member of the 872 Kiwanis Royal Air Cadet Squadron and quite a few of us have applied for the ROTP.

Anyone has an idea how many participants in this forum have been or, are still members of any cadet organization?
I, myself, have been a member of the 872 Kiwanis Royal Air Cadet Squadron and quite a few of us have applied for the ROTP.
I am a member of the 201 Grilse Royal Canadian Sea Cadet Corp and I am the only one who applied for ROTP in my corp.

Hello, does any one know how long the medical review process for appeals might take. My medical was denied and I sent in my appeal a few weeks ago. I’m currently applying to ROTP and my application has been delayed due to it. I have finished Every other part of the process

Hello, does any one know how long the medical review process for appeals might take. My medical was denied and I sent in my appeal a few weeks ago. I’m currently applying to ROTP and my application has been delayed due to it. I have finished Every other part of the process
It took me around 3 week but in worst cases, it may take close to 2 months

Back