• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP PLT Stats

6'7"?  Wow, maybe I have a shot after all.  Thanks for the replies guys.

Take care,

Jeff

2fly said:
Those are just the applicants.  The top pics get sent for ASC and the selection is from those that pass. :)

Incorrect.

ASC is NOT a pre-requisite for getting an offer for 32U. Backwards you say? I know.

zorro said:
Incorrect.

ASC is NOT a pre-requisite for getting an offer for 32U. Backwards you say? I know.

For CEOTP applicants ( serving CF members) , no offers will be made unless ASC has been succesfully completed.

CDN Aviator said:
For CEOTP applicants ( serving CF members) , no offers will be made unless ASC has been succesfully completed.

My bad, I was referring to ROTP...should have specified.

Is CEOTP not a civy entry plan? I was under the impression that the only means available to serving CF members are Reassignment or an OT (for officers)?

I know there are different options for NCMs, just not sure on the specifics...

zorro said:
Is CEOTP not a civy entry plan? I was under the impression that the only means available to serving CF members are Reassignment or an OT (for officers)?

a limited number of CEOTP spots in several oficer MOSIDs ( pilot being one of them) openned up only for serving NCMs.

In-service comissioning for NCMs is hardly anything new. CFR, UTPNCM, SCP, SRCP, etc...

Back