• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP application issues.

daveyhugo

Inactive
Reaction score
My brother and I submitted our online application for the ROTP yesterday, the 30th. The deadline for application is today, the 31st. We both received error messages upon finalizing our applications, but on our gckey application status it told us they had received our applications. Neither of us received emails regarding our applications, and when we tried to submit error reports, we both, again, received error messages. Are we dead in the water regarding our applications for the following year? Besides that, was the deadline just regarding the online application? Or the entire application process: mental, physical, and medical examinations. Also, I only chose one option as my preferred trade. Is there some way to remedy this? On another topic, are trades relevant to officer selection? We are currently both university students in an engineering program, but we are both experienced tradesmen. Thank you very much!

The problem which you have reported appears to be isolated to the CAF Website itself and at this time, doesn't appear to be effecting online applications.  Nevertheless, if you have not received a follow-up response within 5-7 business days of applying, we would encourage you to contact your local Recruiting Detachment regarding your online application.

Back