• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP 2011-2012

Decent!

I'm looking forward to receiving mine. To date all I have is a generic letter of acceptance from April.

Icmancin said:
It was the letter with my joining instructions that outlined all the details of my contract.

Nice! That's the stuff I am waiting for. Should be along soon then I hope.

SeanManser said:
Decent!

I'm looking forward to receiving mine. To date all I have is a generic letter of acceptance from April.

I am in the same boat. I received the generic letter from DMilC in late April and I have been eager for more details ever since.

Still nothing official on paper.Only verbal confirmation on what I was accepted for and where. Also a few e-mails that gave a date for the Enrollment Ceremony and possible dates of departure for Recruit Camp. I realize that circumstances change all the time and I'm slightly paranoid about possible changes to my offer so I can't wait to receive anything official. Whether it be JI's or letter of acceptance.

As far as I know I'm still in for Aerospace Control Officer at RMC-Kingston. :)

Maverick94 said:
Just got a call! I'm accepted as MARS officer at a civi university! (Carleton):D:D
Congrats on being accepted, my condolences on the university  >:D

http://www.rmc.ca/ji-ir/cl-lettre-eng.asp

Joining instructions for next year are up.

Anyone attending Queens University this September who is in for ROTP?

Second question, anyone doing ROTP who did cadets or has their wings?

Hope to see some of you in Kingston! Congrads to all those who made the selection process! I guess we'll all be doing Bullsh-- fundamental training in St. Jean in a couple weeks :p

Hey all!

Quick question, I was accepted to RMC St Jean and I've been hearing different things as to my my time at CMR.  From the recruiter I was hearing that I would be doing 1 year at CMR and finishing my degree at RMC, however I have been hearing from a few buddies of mine at RMC now that they know people that have done, or it is possible to do 2 years at each.

Just want to clear some questions up!

So far this thread has been really solid information wise!

Thanks

Cody Wylie

CDNcoyote said:
Hey all!

Quick question, I was accepted to RMC St Jean and I've been hearing different things as to my my time at CMR.  From the recruiter I was hearing that I would be doing 1 year at CMR and finishing my degree at RMC, however I have been hearing from a few buddies of mine at RMC now that they know people that have done, or it is possible to do 2 years at each.

Just want to clear some questions up!

So far this thread has been really solid information wise!

Thanks

Cody Wylie

RMC St Jean only accomodates for a 2 year program. The first year is a prep year, and is usually saved for Quebec students because their school structure is a bit different. The second year is first year of university. This would be why your recruiter said you do your first year at CMR and finish your degree at RMC Kingston.
I suppose it's technically possible to do 2 years at each, but you wouldn't have finished your degree by then.  ::)

2011Applicant said:
RMC St Jean only accomodates for a 2 year program. The first year is a prep year, and is usually saved for Quebec students because their school structure is a bit different. The second year is first year of university. This would be why your recruiter said you do your first year at CMR and finish your degree at RMC Kingston.
I suppose it's technically possible to do 2 years at each, but you wouldn't have finished your degree by then.  ::)

Ah yes, that makes sense then.  So really, unless you're doing CEGEP, its not logically possible to be in St Jean for 2 years?  So I would be there a year max eh?

Thanks alot man!

That is correct!
I was also accepted for next year to St Jean so I've been doing as much research as I can.
I suppose I'll see you in a few weeks. :salute:

I just received my letter of offer yesterday. Transfer date from PRes to Reg Force set for 9 Aug 2011. It was a sweet birthday present. I can't wait.  :cdnsalute:

just got my call for RMC Kingston yesterday. Im getting sworn in tomorrow Friday 15 Jul 11. Than leave for Kingston 6 Aug 11 from my city.

Everyone recieve their joining instructions? Got a call from the CFRC last week to go pick them up.

Just wondering about the fitness test that takes part at recruit camp (28 pushups, 35 situps, etc), what happens if you do not pass that? I am physically fit and working hard on increasing my numbers (which are above a pass), but I am very curious as to what happens if you fail the test? Are you sent home and that's it for ROTP?

Back