• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rick Mercer named Sea King squadron Honorary Colonel

BYT Driver said:
Inch, here's a blast from the past...
"If you can't hover, you're queer."
I can defineatly see an increased presence at the Sea King Club, or is it now the Warrior?
Cheers, BYTD
:salute:

Still the Sea King club, however, it's not big enough for a 300 member mess dinner.

career_radio-checker said:
How about having The Trailer Park Boys as H-Colonels? They'd fit right in... well at least with the drinking part.  :D

And just think, the most popular game during the annual X-mas dinner would be "Who can out-drink the Colonel".  ;D

One for each of the RCR's.  Maybe Mr. Lahey could be the the fourth one for 4 RCR.  :warstory:

You mean that guy I said hello to in the can in Camp Julien was GAY! OMG! (ie So What)

Now if we could only convince a few Regiments to start naming deserving Canadians as Colonels-in-Chief instead of retread Brit Royals.

If Rick Mercer is homosexual, that may very well be, but he is not GHEY!  There IS a difference!

Homosexual means just what it says: nothing else.  To be GHEY is to be totally a nutjob, a whacko, a freak.  It has nothing to do with sexual preference, but everything with lacking a touch of reality.  Just ask Freddie Mercury.  He may have been homosexual, but he was one cool dude, certainly not GHEY!

Certainly no critisizm from me.  Just touching back to the other thread about being out in the military, I wonder if this will help encourage recruitment of a potentially untapped market. 

Back