• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rice - Army.ca TV Star

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So, we have the "poster boy" with his glasses... and now we have

Rice - TV STAR

(btw... with the site being down for a few days, we need this laugh)  ;)

Picture of Rice

rice.jpg

Link to Rice's Commercial

http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/beingthereforkids/newsroom/Video_pages/Flip_Phone_Bully_30E.html

BTW.  Support the Kids Help Phone!

I think that kid needs to be sent to boot camp.  ;D

So is that actually Rice?

See what happens after a life time of being picked on/bullied by Sig_Des does to you.  ;)

You're an angry man there Rice... you wanna talk to someone?  Cause I know a phone number you can call  :p

I could see Rice in Salt & Peppers.  :D

kratz said:
I could see Rice in Salt & Peppers.  :D

:rofl:  That is a good one!!  He bashes the Navy (and AF now too!) so much, that would just be the best suitable punishment for him.  Too bad (or maybe it's a good thing?) that he isn't around for a couple more weeks to defend himself.  He said he was away on a military course, but now seeing that video it makes me wonder what he is REALLY doing.  :eek:

Baker PM inbound!

The rest continue making fun of Rice, he likes it really he does

The picture - is it me? Yes.
As for the commercial - is it me? Maybe yes, maybe no. Who really knows? However you may continue to pay royalties to me in kind either way :)
And yes, I am available for more commercial acting. Contact my manager for details.

Look who is out on good behaviour for the weekend!  Please note, for all those tempted to pay said royalties to Rice, he will be receiving only a small pittance until his legal fees are paid off!

So Rice, how's DP1 going? Any instructors I'd know? Feel free to reply by PM if you want.

Back