• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RFT in St. Jean, QC

HitorMiss said:
I think he is implying that if you were sent to FT during your basic training that it would be on your file and that it would be a permanent "BLACK" mark against you slowing your career progression and influencing your highers opinion of you.

Exactly!!!
Thnx

Slicker24 said:

First off please stop using MSN speak.

Next, how many times can you be told NO it does not and will  not affect your career in anyway other then to slow your progress through the BMQ phase of training. Also I know people who have completed the RFT program and regardless of my personal opinion on it's existance I can surely attest to it's results. The Program works and should someoe get sent there you wthey will surely leave there with fitness level far above what they arrived with.

EDIT: for clarity

HitorMiss said:
I think he is implying that if you were sent to FT during your basic training that it would be on your file and that it would be a permanent "BLACK" mark against you slowing your career progression and influencing your highers opinion of you.

Ok...it makes sense now that he added the word "said".

;D

RFT does not affect nothing what so ever in your carreer progression.  I am a instructor on RFT, the only thing it does it get you ready physically, mentally and prepare you very good for the BMQ/IAP.  There is no BOTP candidate on RFT anymore.  If you got question fell free to ask

Back