• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Returning member

Thomdrils

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello there, just have a quick question.

I completed my 3 year TOS last year in April and was transferred into the supplementary reserve and released. However I have realized that I should of never left the Forces and would like to pick up where I left off to commit long term to the CAF.

My question would be do I have to apply as a new recruit like another civilian off the street? Would I still have to go through out the process or would it be faster or have parts of it bypassed? Would I be merit listed with other recruits as well or could I just be posted back to regiment upon completion of the application process?

I'm just trying to get an idea of a time line here, I know its vague and we can't tell the future but just hoping to get some idea of what to expect. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers!

Good day Thomdrils,

Yes you will need to reapply online. I have included the link below to take you to the apply now section of our website. Review other posts in this form on former members wanting to rejoin the CAF as your other questions have been asked and answered in depth before.

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100

Back