• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reservists face multiple charges in assault incident

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
From here: LINK

Reservists face multiple charges in assault incident

Officials with the Canadian Forces are investigating after two Winnipeg reservists were arrested and charged on the weekend.

-----------------------------------------

Jim, not your lot I hope.

Did somebody forget something when they made their statutory declaration? :facepalm:

dogger1936 said:
This got dumb as dirt written all over it.

Please, let's not cast insults here.

What did dirt ever do to deserve a comment like that? ;D

Investigators believe two men, who are reservists, brought out weapons in front of the guests.

Military officials said the training weapons were owned by the Canadian Forces and described them as pyrotechnics used to simulate live fire.

Is it me or something doesn't add up here?

I believe there is going to be a deeper investigation....

medicineman said:
For Jim, or for them when they chat with Jim?

MM

Let the process do its thing. I am not going to toss these two under the bus. They are entitled by law to due process.

Jim Seggie said:
Let the process do its thing. I am not going to toss these two under the bus. They are entitled by law to due process.

:nod:

Jim Seggie said:

Best of luck to you, Jim.  I'm sure there's a bit of extra work that you're going to have to do for the next little bit concerning this.  :salute:

Whew... I was wondering when someone was going to draw fire from Nanaimo.

Coincidence that our regiments landed together on D-Day? Maybe not....

Back