• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve - Wepons tech or....

Poss_res

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been interested in the reserves for a few years now and I've decided to pull the trigger. My entire family is/was military and I did not enjoy the moving as a kid and decided to spare my son. I work as a civilian with DND but I would like to join the reserves. It has been proving difficult to get information.

I have look at some trades and weapons tech seems to be a good fit for me. My concern is training. I cannot afford (time wise) to leave my family and job for 35 weeks of training. I have heard BMQ is on weekends but that job specific training would be in Borden for 30+ weeks. Does anyone know if this is true for 33 svr Bat in Ottawa?

If I would need to go for 30+ weeks I would not be able to do that trade. Are there any trades in Ottawa where all training would be on weekends/part-time?

thanks

I'm going for my interview later in the month. If you've found your answer, please share. If not, I'll let you know when I ask.

Hi, I couldn't go for the aptitude test today as i was up all night from a fever due to a cold. I called the recruiting office in the morning and left a msg that i can not attend the test. What do i need to do to schedule it again? Will it be a problem because i couldn't attend it? I am really worried as i been looking forward to join the army .
ThanksĀ 

Back