• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve equipment

NFLD Sapper said:
Barracks box should be no problem but a MOB BOX is operational....

Most of the troops coming out of St. Jean have 2 X mob boxes, 1 X kit bag and a 84 pat rucksack if they are lucky.

NL_engineer said:
Most of the troops coming out of St. Jean have 2 X mob boxes, 1 X kit bag and a 84 pat rucksack if they are lucky.

Have you bothered to read the title?

RESERVE EQUIPMENT not REGULAR FORCE EQUIPMENT.

Then I will also add that new troops from some of the LFCA, and LFQA units are issued MOB boxes (that is from second hand information so I can not confirm if it is true or not).

NL_engineer said:
Then I will also add, I heard, that new troops from some of the LFCA, and LFQA units are might be issued MOB boxes (that is from second hand information so I can not confirm if it is true or not).

Fixed your rumour for you.

2 years ago I was the course WO on a BMQ (LFQA), and the recruits were issued MOB's.

Not sure if this is still the case.

At least from what I've seen coming out of ASU London 31 Brg. Most recruits get 2x kit bags with their kit issue. So two of those full, plus about 2 garbage bags for the remainder.

Back