• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Request

Gordon Angus Mackinlay

Inactive
Reaction score
Mr Bobbitt,

Due to events beyond my control I have not been to your website for the best part of two years.

Having now returned to the human race I am picking up thing that have been in abeyance for this time.    One of which being a text that is in it's final stages, this being a biographical role of the receipients of the Distinguished Service Order to members of the British Commonwealth.

I wish to ask if you would think there would be anyone on this list who may be able to enhance the entries of Canadian recepients (and others!).

Yours,
Jock in Sydney

Jock,

Welcome back! It's certainly been a while, but we haven't forgotten. ;)

Sounds like a valuable project you're working on, and I'm sure there are a few history buffs here who would be glad to help out. In fact, I expect it won't be long before you start to see some replies. As a starting point, are you filling in the details of an existing list of biographies, or are you still collecting a list of names?

Out of curiosity, is the text for a specific project? Will it be publicly available when complete?

Cheers
Mike

Welcome back Mr. MacKinlay, havn't seen you around for a while; look forward to more conversations with you.  You may have noticed that the board has changed alot since you went on leave, and we are now quite busy in this little corner of cyberspace.

Cheers
Infanteer

Back