• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Released Personnel Pay Office (RPPO)

Ping Monkey

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Does anybody have a phone number or email that can actually get through to the DND Released Personnel Pay Office (RPPO)?

The calls I've made to their 800-773-7705 line, and emails to dnd.rpporeg-lrdtsa.mda@forces.gc.ca have all gone unreturned in the last two weeks.  My concerns with severance pay (or lack thereof) have been getting to be quite frustrating with nobody to get in touch with.

Any leads are appreciated.

Found this:

Canadian Armed Forces Release/Severance Pay
For inquiries concerning military pay at release, including T4, payment of Canadian Armed Forces' Severance Pay and other Relevés:
Call (toll free):1-800-773-7705 or
Email: observationsoldemilitairesretraites@forces.gc.ca

And this:

Provide the release section with your most recent mailing address,
phone number and e-mail address; this will ensure that all your pay
and pension-related documents and payments will be sent to the right
place
 Should you need information regarding your last CAF pay, you can
contact the Released Personnel Pay Office
 For Regular Force: DND.RPPOREG-LRDTSA.MDN@forces.gc.ca
or 1-800-773-7705
 For Reserve Force: RPPOReserve@forces.gc.ca or
1-800-773-7705

I believe the building they work in was flooded out just before Christmas, and they are now getting re-established in their new lines. That has probably contributed to delays in replying.

Also maybe a error in the email address that the OP has...

Thanks to you both.  Comparing the email I had to NFLD Sapper's, I may have been given a bad email address originally.

Certainly the flooded building doesn't help either.  :facepalm:  Cross my fingers I can get in touch with somebody from that office soon.  Waiting six months for this severance payout is killing me. 

Also if they are staffed with Mil pers then they also just got back from Christmas leave last week .....

I am trying to track down a phone number to call. I received a check from the Military  for "CF Release pay". It does not have any other information then the amount and the above.
I have not been in the Military for over 11 years. So this is out of the blue this check showed up.
If anyone has a number to call to verify this check and what it is actually for, that would be appreciated.
Thanks

Any of the NDHQ phone numbers will direct you to the Switchboard.

You want to talk to DMPAP, or simply Pay Administration.

See also,

Released Personnel Pay Office (RPPO),
https://www.google.com/search?rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-CA%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&ei=vcqZW42DIYXEjwSUnZyQBA&q=site%3Aarmy.ca++rppo&oq=site%3Aarmy.ca++rppo&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.73184.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.wIM679hvfOU

Còol thanks. Only one of those emails were valid and did not say invalid email. The phone number directs you to a invalid email or to the new fighter pilot evaluation desk. None of which is helpfull.

Back