• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regimental Flags

Munner

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place where you can buy regimental flags?

If you're ever in Calgary, head south on Macleod Trail, from downtown and turn West on Heritage Drive, find a way onto Horton Road; there is a Royal Canadian Legion just past the bottle depot.

They don't sell flags either.

You mean a large flag or a small one? At my kit shop there are small ones and $160 ones.

To be honest I don't think we have a "Kit Shop" - we only have a clothing depot somethign or other where we go when we need to get issued new kit. I don't think that we can just buy equipment from a kit shop.

Put up a memo through your cahin of command that you want a kit shop set up. Get support from the troops. adn it will get done....

Cpl Dube used to be in charge of your kit shop at the 2nd Irish. Not it is a Sgt but I am not sure of his name. I supply them so I am sure of this. Ask the BOR

;D i can made it for you i need to know size and and so on we also make sword knotsĀ  lanyaards & pace stick swagger stickĀ  :salute:

"Regimental" Flags? as in the "Camp" Flag?. If a "Camp" Flag is what your looking for, in our regiment you have to write a memo to the Regimental Major, and state your case to him as to why you want it ect ect.

Discount Flags
(780) 499-1782
4915 - 99 St, Edmonton

Back