• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reg. MP's

babyjoker

Inactive
Reaction score
I tried to search this topic but could'nt find the answer I am looking for. Where are any Regular member MP's in the Lower Mainland of BC. The reason that I am asking is I am wondering if they will facilitate "ride alongs" -Who could I contact to answer some of these questions?

Thanks

I have heard of a lone Sgt at Jericho Beach, but that position has probaby been downsized.  I know as a meathead in Esquimalt, we would actually take a car on the ferry and head to Chilliwack to touch base with the troops, but thats about the extent of any regular force MP's in the lower mainland.

Chilliwack is most likely the only place where MP's are posted permenatly around the lower mainland.

Call ASU Chilliwack and ask for the MP det.

(Sorry for the off topic)

I was under the impression that Chilliwack was closed.  ???

Who or what is based there?

CFB Chilliwack no longer exists, but there is a Area Support Unit(ASU) still there, aswell as a Reserve Engineer unit. RCMP owns most of what used to be the CFB, theres also a High School on the grounds. During the summer theres Reserve BMQs an SQs run on the base.

Back