• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reg Force DP1 Infantry (BIQ)

MikeM

Inactive
Reaction score
Just a quick question for someone in the know (Standards?  :D), or anyone with past experience with RegF BIQ.

I'm on the upcoming RegF DP1 Infantry Course in Meaford, and I was wondering if there is anything from the AEL that I could get in PDF format, I've searched around both this forum, as well as the Public AEL, and have come up with nothing. I am looking for an outline of the course and what is included/supplemental. I did find some basic information on here about what is covered, but I am looking for something in a PDF style document (if it actually exists).

I'll be receiving my joining instructions in a few days, but my OR hasn't been able to track down any sort of electronic documentation. I'd appreciate any help that someone has to offer. ;D

Cheers,
Mike

The AEL will probably not help you as it contains reference publications, not courseware.  However, if you have access to the DIN, some of the reference material could be useful as background information.

The site with all the courseware is called Documentum and it resides in the CTC/Gagetown site.  However it is currently only accessible through the DIN.  Instead try this link.  http://armyapp.forces.gc.ca/38cbg_arsd/BIQ.htm  It contains courseware for the DP 1 Inf (BIQ) course.  Keep in mind that their will be some items missing as the R Force course you are going on is longer and hence has more content. 

This site, which was developed by the standards WO in T-Bay, was once again the second most popular site (by number of hits) in the Army last month (it also had the most information downloaded from it by a considerable margin).

Hope this helps you out, but keep in mind if you look through class material beforehand, don't be smartass know-it-all in class or will no doubt suffer the consequences.  Cheers.

Thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for. :D

PS. Just some professional development, suggestion noted. :)

MikeM said:
Thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for. :D

PS. Just some professional development, suggestion noted. :)

How did you manage to get slotted on the RegF course Mike?

Back