• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Refresh my Memory SVP-Operations Log Column Titles

a78jumper

Inactive
Reaction score
My ex trucker boss has tasked me to set up an operations centre here at work, I suppose given my CSS background. Makes good sense as things occasionally get crazy here and a single point of contact for all services is therefore desireable. 

I am trying to remember what exactly the column headings were on the NCR Log Sheets we used to use, and later the e-form I used in Afghanistan.....

As I recall-

DTG-To-From-Details-Action Taken-Initials (to close off )

Headings on top of page included date, Title of Log, Secur Class etc

Can someone confirm my memory has not totally failed me? Or possibly fax a blank sheet to 780-713-4465 Attn Sr Field Matl Coord.

Thanking  you in advance from Albian Sands Energy Inc, Ft McMurray, AB

Vern thanks very much, exactly what I was looking for. A few minor changes to reflect our operation and good to go. Should be interesting training my "duty officers" as they are summer students, at least for the next two months. My next project is to make suggestions for improving our laundry services here(we have a huge coverall problem,), again being the Pl Comd of the L&B Pl might come in handy.

Back