• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reassessment

slayer/raptor

Reaction score
Does anyone know the procedure for applying for a reassessment of an existing injury? When I was initially diagnosed and subsequently compensated, I was told that if my condition got worse that I could submit for a reassessment. I've tried calling VAC but the lines seem to be busier than usual and can not get an answer.

Thanks

slayer/raptor said:
Does anyone know the procedure for applying for a reassessment of an existing injury?

Reassesment of Existing Pensioned Conditions
http://army.ca/forums/threads/100581.0/nowap.html

loadiecc150 said:
Call VAC and request a re assessment, that's what I did.

AHEM....

slayer/raptor said:
Does anyone know the procedure for applying for a reassessment of an existing injury? When I was initially diagnosed and subsequently compensated, I was told that if my condition got worse that I could submit for a reassessment. I've tried calling VAC but the lines seem to be busier than usual and can not get an answer.

Thanks

Do you have a my VAC account? If you do you can put a request in through there. You would still have to wait. I've called VAC twice last week in the afternoon and only waited about 6 min both times to speak to someone.

I waited over 20 minutes yesterday. When I finally got ahold of someone; she seemed worn-out. They must be very busy. I'll stick to my VAC account for future communications.

Instead of calling, go to your local VAC office if there is one close to you. It would be much faster!

Back