• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Afghan Ops Game Mechanics FAQ [Split]

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks Mike!

This helped me decide to hold off on this level of INT, 'cause it's worth 30K, and it'd make me miss a set of Merit Points....so I'm gonna level the hard way, then that'll push me up nicely to the next one without missing my merit points.

NS

NavyShooter said:
Thanks Mike!

This helped me decide to hold off on this level of INT, 'cause it's worth 30K, and it'd make me miss a set of Merit Points....so I'm gonna level the hard way, then that'll push me up nicely to the next one without missing my merit points.

NS

NS,

You do not miss merit points OR milpoints if you double-level up.  What you do miss out on is a whole refill of CR.

Ahhhhhh.....so if I jump 2 levels, I still get my 10 Merit points, but I miss my 432 CR's.....

Hrm........

NS

You don't get the milpoints for the inbetween level, either. Just the milpoints for the last level you got.

PuckChaser said:
You don't get the milpoints for the inbetween level, either. Just the milpoints for the last level you got.

That's what I thought too, but when I asked Mike, he said he had fixed that so you DO get all milpoints for all levels that you go through or bypass.

airmich said:
That's what I thought too, but when I asked Mike, he said he had fixed that so you DO get all milpoints for all levels that you go through or bypass.

Ah, it just doesn't report it in the milpoints history then.

PuckChaser said:
Ah, it just doesn't report it in the milpoints history then.

Mine didn't show it in MPs history either which is why I questioned him but he said it had been fixed awhile ago when someone else was pointing it out.  (ooops, here we go doing posts in the FAQ page again.  Mike, can you move some of this to one of the other threads please!  thanks )

airmich said:

I may have been talking about the future again. But it works that way now. :)

Problem with back-pay is that it gets taxed at the max rate....

Back