• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCMP waiting for Habs players at CYUL

ark

Inactive
Reaction score
It looks like some major crap is about to hit the fan in Montreal as one or more players are possibly involved in criminal activities.

Source: CKAC 730

[edit] According to La Presse, Kost brothers have some ties to a guy linked to organized crime but they were not involved in any activities. Looks like things were overblown.

AH, a friend of a friend knows a cousin who worked with a guy who knew a girl who's sister was the banker for the brother of the friend of the guy that went to school with a drug dealer that once had a facebook conversation with the mother of the uncle of the girl that knew a girl who once saw a joint in the brother's house.

I see. Obvious big time news there...

There was a story a few years ago about Russian players who had agents that had ties to organized crime but I honestly don't think any of the players had engaged in anything illegal. Maybe it's just looking for statements from the players to rule them out of any ongoing investigation.

Three russian players who have been seen to associate with some italian members of organized crime... I don't think it is necessarily a biggie... Luigi & da boyz like to be seen with some of the local sports royalty.

Unless they have done something illegal, I figure they will be told to avoid the baddies in the future...

I am sure if you were to look at the nominal rolls for some of the reserve brigades in Canada, you might find more than just sports figures associating with some "mafia" types...

The names you come across are pretty impressive sometimes.

Story is here;

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090220/canadiens_connections_090220/20090220?hub=TopStories

According to the report, some Habs players had been associating with someone who was essentially a 'go between' for the Hells Angels and some street gangs. The connection seems to be that he was a pseudo-manager for some players, getting them into clubs...women...car rentals etc.

Big whoop, I'm sure I've associated with people in the past who have links to criminal activities/gangs and not known it at the time.

Piper said:
Story is here;
Big whoop, I'm sure I've associated with people in the past who have links to criminal activities/gangs and not known it at the time.

I know you have..... but we won't tell / hold that against you.

CHIMO!

geo said:
I know you have..... but we won't tell / hold that against you.

CHIMO!

Was that sarcasm, joking or serious? My poor brain is fried from essay-ing.

Piper, maybe geo is alluding to some of the unsavoury characters running student online news forums at the U of G ...  ;)

leroi said:
Piper, maybe geo is alluding to some of the unsavoury characters running student online news forums at the U of G ...  ;)

Ahhhh. Like I said, brain not functioning as gooder as it should.  :-[

Oooh­... "he shoots, he saves !!!

Thanks Leroi......
Back to sleep Piper

geo said:
Oooh­... "he shoots, he saves !!!

Thanks Leroi......
Back to sleep Piper

Posting at oh-dark-thirty on a Saturday night...I do need sleep (I was doing homework, I swear).

Back