• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCMP charge Toronto area woman with Breach of Trust, Forgery, Misrepresentation

Slim

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
RCMP charge Toronto area woman with Breach of Trust, Forgery and Misrepresentation

(Toronto, Ontario - May 11th, 2005) A Toronto area woman was charged by the RCMP GTA Immigration and Passport Section with two counts of breach of trust, three counts of forgery, one count of uttering a forged document and one count of misrepresentation pursuant to the Criminal Code and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Charged is: Ms. Rana DANIELS, age 28, of Toronto.

The charges relate to the alleged actions of the accused in the year 2002 during which time she was employed as an Administrative Assistant at the Ministry of Transportation - Province of Ontario in Toronto.

Police allege the accused used her position to obtain personal information from unsuspecting coworkers and then used this information, without their knowledge, to facilitate a group sponsorship of her family members to Canada. The RCMP initiated this investigation in October 2004 as a result of a request from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Immigration officials became suspicious of this matter after two separate, similar sponsorship applications were received. The second application identified sponsors with names and addresses that were variations of the first application. As a result, the first sponsorship application was placed on hold and is currently under review.

At no time did the accused have access to the personal and private information of the general public at the Ministry of Transport.

DANIELS' next court appearance is scheduled at Old City Hall Court in Toronto at 9:00 a.m. on June 24th, 2005.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/on/press/2005/2005_may_11_e.htm

Who knows where these documents end up, and in a very twisted way, should they end up in the hands of extreme islamics, and these cowards end up in Canada and do something sinister, then anyone whoever supplied these documents would have the blood of those killed on their hands, and are as bad as the terrorists themselves.

Therefore, I hope the piss weak Cdn legal system (there is no justice system anymore) throws the book at them (as much as this gutless PC world will allow).

Make an example of them.

Regards,

Wes

Double secret probation, and a fine would be my guess at the sentence.

Blackhorse7 said:
Double secret probation, and a fine would be my guess at the sentence.

Nope that's reserved for repeat offenders these days. She's a first timer. Serious slap on the wrist and forced to take a time out in the corner for an hour would be my guess. ::)

Back