• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCAF Roundels

gordjenkins

Inactive
Reaction score
FOR SALE RCAF Roundels
I have a complete collection of the Royal Canadian Air Force Roundels for sale - From Volume 1 Number 1 1948 till last issue Volume 17 No 5 June 1965. The first 6 years are bound - the last years in folders. There are probably only a few complete collections in Canada and what a wealth of historical RCAF material - many RCAF Squadrons published their first short history in the Roundels.

I have no idea what they are worth - they belong in some "good home" - make an offer
gordjenkins@sympatico.ca

As I mentioned in the last part of my post-I have no idea of their worth myself. I have never seen a complete selection on sale before anywhere !

They sell on www.abebboks.com occasionally individually at $15 to $ 20 - and this is a complete beginning to end collection of over 200 magazines.

I have them for a number of reasons - the challenge of finding them /their history of RCAF is accurate -plus my father was editor of Roundel for a number of years!

Make a reasonable offer?

Complete collection - spent 10 years assembling - now want a good home. Any reasobale offer considered
gordjenkins@sympatico.ca

Back