• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rapture Watch: Command and Control Centre

HavokFour

Inactive
Reaction score
Bunker #1392 here.

Any news from the Pacific? Sydney and Tokyo just went dark, Beijing is still staying quiet.

New Brunwick is, as I type this, Jesus-free.*

*I note the irony in that statement, given all the fundamentalist Christians in this province ;D

Bunker #2786 Sydney... Huge Earthqua... zombies everywer... our position is soon to be overru... The old guy was right.......[radio static]......

I forgot to report my bunker.  #8300, Oromocto.  NSTR....

Edit to add by Jesus.  I had to take Technoviking home with me.  Chuck Norris was getting lonely, and he needed someone as awesome as he to spend time with

Getting reports of strange "gate" like structures popping up in Asia. Here is a picture an amateur photographer took, it was found on his zombified corpse after police took him down.

Oblivion_Gate_by_Hashakgig1106.jpg

I don't get it.  This is the second reference I've seen to this today.

NM.

http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

I let the dogs loose to fend for themselves and then realized I should have kept them, fresh meat on the hoof and all. I dusted off my collection of BTO 8 tracks, they make great zombie popping tunes.

Technoviking said:
I forgot to report my bunker.  #8300, Oromocto.  NSTR....

Edit to add by Jesus.  I had to take Technoviking home with me.  Chuck Norris was getting lonely, and he needed someone as awesome as he to spend time with

This Oromocto, it sounds magical. I think everybody should head there as soon as possible. We just need a river and a large supply of weapons nearby. Does that exist there?

Bunker #4848.

Just had some Lobster, and Corn.  Washing it down with some Bavarian beer.  Got my Roman Gladium by my side, and ready to light up a fine stogie.  Apocalypse, bring on your Phucking zombies, hell Ya!

dileas

tess

kkwd said:
This Oromocto, it sounds magical. I think everybody should head there as soon as possible. We just need a river and a large supply of weapons nearby. Does that exist there?
TWO rivers, and plenty of weapons ;D

Bunker #2240 St. John's here...

An island is the worst freaking place to be. Zombies attacking everywhere, boats are full of 'em. Yay.

NORAD has stood up a team and is ready to track.  ;D

HollywoodHitman said:
If the earth ends tomorrow, why does that family radio site have a donate now button?
:rofl:

Personally, I want to bet every cent I have that the rapture will not happen tomorrow. Nothing to lose  >:D

The way I see it, I've survived this guy's predictions of 1994 and I survived Y2K, and god knows what other predictions. I also survived Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and a host of other things that were "going to kill us all." Bring it on, and bring on 2012 too while you're at it!

Technoviking said:
TWO rivers, and plenty of weapons ;D

Great, all it needs is a dingy and dark hole in the wall bar and it would be perfect.

Since I just got an oil change and renewed my dog's licence annual yesterday I am going to have to defer rapture for another year. That and I still have some bourbon to work through.

Tango2Bravo said:
Since I just got an oil change and renewed my dog's licence annual yesterday I am going to have to defer rapture for another year. That and I still have some bourbon to work through.

I'm with him. I have a car to fetch tomorrow. Can we put this off for a year to eighteen months? The ZombieSlayer will be ready by then. >:D

Back