• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank67

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering how ranks work. I figure everyone as ncm starts out as a private. Am i right?
Then how do promotions go? Consider my trade when you answer. Mar El.
Does it go by years served or position or qualification ?
Thanks I've searched but found no answers.

Frank      :cdn:

Hmmmm....
yes to which question?
lol
Frank        :cdn:

Frank67 said:
Hello all,

I was wondering how ranks work. I figure everyone as ncm starts out as a private. Am i right?
Then how do promotions go? Consider my trade when you answer. Mar El.
Does it go by years served or position or qualification ?
Thanks I've searched but found no answers.

Frank      :cdn:

Go here:  http://milnet.ca/wiki/index.php/Special:Search?search=rank+structure&go=Go

The Army.ca wiki is a very good resource.

Roy

I have seen the rank structures.
I would like to know how one achieves a promotion. Does it only go by years seved or qualifications?
When i finish my journeyman training in Mar El does that promote you or are there other factors?

Frank    :cdn:

Frank67 said:
I have seen the rank structures.
I would like to know how one achieves a promotion. Does it only go by years seved or qualifications?

Works by merit.......if you dont perform well..you dont get promoted no matter how many years in you have.

Thanks  CDN Aviator
That answsers my question. I think this will be a helpful post for all that search for the question.

Frank    :cdn:

Frank67 said:
I figure everyone as ncm starts out as a private. Am i right?

Actually, you're wrong.  You are joining the Navy so you will be starting out as Ordinary Seaman.  :D

Actually Frank67, had you really done some research, all those questions would not have had to have been asked.  They have been answered in several forums already. 

As this is just another case of an answer being spoon fed to a question, rather than reading the full discusion on the subject, we will lock this up to make it easy for someone who may look for this answer and doesn't have the patience to read a detailed explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back