• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions to all currently serving Arty AD soldiers

I re-read my last post and realize that someone could interperet it as being fairly terse...which is not at all what I meant...

I just think that it has been mentioned on several levels, from various posters that there is opportunity for overseas deployments within the AD, but they are not that common right now. For someone who has the appearance of being really gung ho and enthusiastic about joining the CF and serving "our country" overseas....it would be better to focus energy on learning the basics of the CF and soldiering....the deployments will come with time. It is good, however to see such enthusiasm...especially when I hear of people around me trying to fenagle a way OUT of a deployment....for those who want to go... huuuwaah!

I am gungho indeed, and I know that the reward of getting to go overseas will be great once I complete all the necessary training, and I know that they gotta start with the basics. Can't wait for it all.

Back