• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about rmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paish

Inactive
Reaction score
Who is the oldest living ex commandant of rmc and what is his college number?I need an answer by friday so any help is appreciated.

First, get a list of commandants of RMC.  Then, see who's still alive.  I'd reccommend phoning each one of them personally, starting with the current one.  :D

Would he have had to go to RMC? Cause if its only the oldest living ex-commandant then maybe he doesn`t have a college number. Or are you talking about the oldest living ex-commandant who is also an ex-cadet?

23007 said:
Would he have had to go to RMC? Cause if its only the oldest living ex-commandant then maybe he doesn`t have a college number. Or are you talking about the oldest living ex-commandant who is also an ex-cadet?
See....now if he had posted verbatim the homework question that he was assigned, we could so much quicker give him his answer.    

OpenSource is a marvelous thing, but aside for Int types, most frown on plagiarism.

Could someone..uh..finish an Anatomy Lab for, uh, someone..by tomorrow.

Paish said:
Who is the oldest living ex commandant of rmc and what is his college number?I need an answer by friday so any help is appreciated.

I know the Director of Cadets, would you like me to ask him for you? What's your e-mail, shall I have the answer sent direct to you?

Michael O'Leary said:
I know the Director of Cadets, would you like me to ask him for you? What's your e-mail, shall I have the answer sent direct to you?

I doubt little billy peters would know the answer...

But seriously, I would take the list of ex-commandants (i.e. in your agenda) and then google all of them to see who is the oldest living. They`re all generals so I would assume they would all have biographies on them somewhere on the net.

George Wallace said:
the homework question that he was assigned,

Thanks but its not homework, its just a contest for fun.

Paish your not going to get the CWS's bars by asking the questions on army forums you rat lol

Ah shit are you serious?? Duncan asked that question for the first years to get his bars? 200 days must be coming up soon...

23007 said:
Ah crap are you serious?? Duncan asked that question for the first years to get his bars? 200 days must be coming up soon...

Come on, for the right price I can provide essays!! Just kidding. You RMC guys are worse than my 12 year old!!   ;D He's always asking the daughter for the answers..or at least offering up his allowance money for the answers!! Question when I do my ILQ, will you guys write my stuff for me if I just post my assignment here??   ;D And, I've got an Ops Clothing presentation to give to CTC tomorrow....anybody willing to come on down to Gagtown to look after that...I'm scared in front of crowds!!   :-[    :D
BigFoot!! Come down here and help me would you??

armyvern said:
And, I've got an Ops Clothing presentation to give to CTC tomorrow....anybody willing to come on down to Gagtown to look after that...I'm scared in front of crowds!!   :-[   :D
Time to put your kids to work and make a dynamite PowerPoint Presentation for you.  ;D

lol, sorry armyvern, I have school and drill tomorrow. The DSM will be awfully mad if I'm not there like a good little officer cadet. ;)

And what A nightmere that was I love rain drill and getting yelled at :) looks like we never did get the cwto's bars eh?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/37287/post-315886/topicseen.html#new

Soon2binfantry,

STOP spamming the baord with multiple posts of the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back