• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quandry.....

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
I have enough MP's to buy the 4300 Timmies that I need to get me to the next medal level for CR advancement (I get +100 CR's if I do it) but that'll put my MP balance down to zero............which means even though I'll have CR's, I won't be able to do a whole lot with them.

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH

Decisions!!!!!!

NS

Well, now you have enough MP's to buy 4300 Timmies and have 1000 MP leftover.

I'm spent.....

4258 timmies

Plus 1000 MP's for the medal.

Now my CR regen is 5:10!

Maybe I should save up and buy 5000 Timmies. That would get me +175 CR and cost 6700 MP.

I'm currently in the process of buying those 5000 timmies so I can get that +100CR medal.
Painfully slow :\

Ayup, and I have a very slow ladder to climb to get my Milpoints back up again....*sigh*

NS

Well,

It's paid off.....ish....I've moved up 3 levels in an evening, and maybe a 4th....

Nope, only 3 tonite.....lost 38 CR on one mission failure.....*sigh*  close, but not enough.

NS

I bought a bunch of Timmie's close to the beginning to get me over the 1000 item mark.  I've been tempted to go for the 5000 too, but I have a bit to go still on the MPs to get back up.  I just wish I had thought of it last week while I was busy buying tea and Afghanis for the 'Interview the Locals' mission as I know I went through lots then.  Oh well, another time.

But yes, the game certainly makes you think and wonder too many 'what ifs' and 'if only I...'.

I want to be able to sell the damn army.ca shirts.
I bought 700 of them. They're 3MilPoints a pop!
Then I found timmies  :crybaby: Only 1 Milpoint a pop.

I only have 4,450 Timmies left to drink, and I'm on level 11 for that mission....

(Note, the 4,258 that I bought were added to the 400-ish that I already had....)

Hmm. I think I might have to bring myself to 10,000 MP so I can do the following:

Purchase 3 MilPoints medals (for a total of +40 CR)

Purchase 5000 Timmies to be able to purchase 3 Equipment medals (for a total of +175 CR)

That would be a grand total of +215 CR, and would cost me about 7000MP (so then I would have enough for MilPoints spent medals :D).

I'm inching closer to the 5000 MP mark.  I'm getting anxious to buy to get the Level 5 of Equipment owned.  Very tempting to buy some MPs since I would need more then 5000 anyway to cash in the medal.  But I will try to remain calm and patient and let the amount get up on it's own.  Patience!

This thread started a very busy day.....now things have slowed up again for me.  I don't have enough CR's to level up more than once every couple of days.  Especially when it takes 150% of my CR's to knock down another insurgency.

On the plus side, I have 7 insurgencies cleared now.....

NS

2,716 Timmies left....I'm burning through them in an effort to obtain some INT.....good progression that way ;-)

NS

Me too
NavyShooter said:
2,716 Timmies left....I'm burning through them in an effort to obtain some INT.....good progression that way ;-)

NS

Moi aussi.  I have been very lucky lately with Int gathered and with the metric buttload of timmies I bought it makes sense.

Well, I finally got my goal, and I managed to go from 140CR to 350CR (bringing my time down to 4:00/CR) with about 7000MPs. A good purchase, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there are any other medals that will be able to give me big CR bonuses (unless I want to save up to 50,000 MPs).

NavyShooter said:

NS
I managed to get 790 Int in about 40 Timmies missions, and I still have 4600 Timmies left.

In a week, I've just about used up 1000 timmies....seeing as I'm using 17 per mission now....they're starting to drop in total....I never thought I'd use 'em all...guess I was wrong!

NS

Back