• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quandry.....

NavyShooter said:
In a week, I've just about used up 1000 timmies....seeing as I'm using 17 per mission now....they're starting to drop in total....I never thought I'd use 'em all...guess I was wrong!

NS

Haha...sigh...me too... I wish would put a no cost low level CR:CE in. That might make it unfair though.

I see you are making big gains today. I have to wait till the new dailies come up to start working on some more money for int.

Today marks the day that I depleted my cups of Double Doubles. I have one cup remaining.

I ended up using about 850 cups just today, but it helped me move up the three ranks, getting the daily challenge (and in turn, the AtD challenge).

crooks.a said:
I ended up using about 850 cups just today, but it helped me move up the three ranks, getting the daily challenge (and in turn, the AtD challenge).

I should get 5,000 milpoints for moving up 3 ranks, 22,000 a pop right now! At least the time spent playing was easy enough.

PuckChaser said:
I should get 5,000 milpoints for moving up 3 ranks, 22,000 a pop right now! At least the time spent playing was easy enough.

How do you guys manage time spent playing? Unless I spam refresh I get 0 time spent playing. I dont even have the 72 hours time spent playing yet.

You can leave the browser open, and it will accumulate some time before it times out.

PuckChaser said:
You can leave the browser open, and it will accumulate some time before it times out.

That doesnt work for me unless I keep updati g it.

SevenSixTwo said:
How do you guys manage time spent playing? Unless I spam refresh I get 0 time spent playing. I dont even have the 72 hours time spent playing yet.
I have a Firefox addon called "ReloadEvery."

I have it reload the site every 10 minutes when I'm not around. I also run it to reload every second when I have a lot of CR and want to do the same thing a few times in a row.

crooks.a said:

I have it reload the site every 10 minutes when I'm not around. I also run it to reload every second when I have a lot of CR and want to do the same thing a few times in a row.

Thank you!! Much appreciated.

crooks.a said:

Oh I wish I knew that for yesterdays daily :(
I was 1000 seconds off making the time logged in yesterday, and I sure could have used that money lol.

As I learned, DO NOT use it to run missions. If you had to buy equipment, and then you turn it on immediately, you'll drain all your milpoints out.

You also have to be diligent about playing often, as every time it reloads with full CR, you lose morale.

Back