• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ql3 course

So i leave Kelowna BC 8 Jan and the course starts 9 Jan. thats why i was kinda freaking out a bit. Im gonna feel like giant turd starting my career course in civy clothes.... but oh well not much i can do. I will be asking CFRC on the 2nd if they can change my flight to the 7th at least. so that way i can have a day to sort my self out. I won't be borrowing anyones kit either..... just seems weird to me. And no I was given joining instructions for CFLRS, where I am not going, another thing i will be requesting on the 2nd.

coyote489 said:
So i leave Kelowna BC 8 Jan and the course starts 9 Jan. thats why i was kinda freaking out a bit. Im gonna feel like giant turd starting my career course in civy clothes.... but oh well not much i can do. I will be asking CFRC on the 2nd if they can change my flight to the 7th at least. so that way i can have a day to sort my self out. I won't be borrowing anyones kit either..... just seems weird to me. And no I was given joining instructions for CFLRS, where I am not going, another thing i will be requesting on the 2nd.

Hey Coyote,  How'd this all pan out for you in the end?

Well it made for an interesting story... there was 2 of us on this course that started off like me. He was able to conjur up a uniform before coming here though. I wasn't that lucky. First day the Sgt asked me, very sternly, where my uniform was.... I told him my situation and he said that I'm a first he's heard of in my situation. So it took 3 days to get the initial kit issue which wasn't too bad it was just awkward as all hell walking around the academy in civies with people staring at me with pure anger in their eyes and everyone asking me why I'm not in uniform. Then to top it all off it took a month to add me into HRMS which was turning into a nightmare cause of pay issues etc. Everything was settled by week 4 and I'm good to go now. Really enjoying the course so far.

Back