• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Putting on weight

I just brought over some undeclared oranges from the states will that hurt my cf application?

F'in boots!

It's not your application; it's your attitude.

Thank you for reaffirming why I avoid Recruiting threads though.  ::)

roadrunner60 said:
Recruiting officer: so tell me a bit about yourself

Recruit: i work out daily and use jack3d

Recruiting officer: GET OUT

I dont think that would happen. I think its worse to drink american milk coming from steroid injected cows

I'd advise you to quit while you are ahead. Your diatribes serve no useful purpose other than to raise the dander of some very experienced senior members and retired members.
In other words, junior, shut it.

roadrunner60 said:
Recruiting officer: so tell me a bit about yourself

Recruit: i work out daily and use jack3d

Recruiting officer: GET OUT

I dont think that would happen. I think its worse to drink american milk coming from steroid injected cows

roadrunner60 said:
Ok, calmed me a bit. Luckily for me i can say ive never done any drugs, smoked ciggs and only drank twice when i was 15

Now I am not sure if Jack3d is on the NPD questionnaire (yet, but seeing as how I DO work in recruiting, I can certainly enquire through my CofC to make sure it is added), but amphetamines (which Jack3d is) are on the questionnaire.  The CF has a dim view of people who take BANNED/ILLEGAL substances, both prior to joining and ESPECIALLY once you get in.  Whether you agree or not is IRRELEVANT.  If you cannot accept that, then save yourself from future headaches and withdraw your application.

Jack3d is not an amphetamine it contains dmaa which is a derivitive of a natural plant which minimaly mimics increased awareness and body function as amphetamines do, as does any preworkout or suppliment, that why theyre taken, to increase normal body function. That being said im NOT saying go do illegal things ok lets use our heads, also if 75% of supplementation products where fda tested they would be banned. Im done here, i got my amusement this dog died days ago.
:deadhorse: (replace with dog)

Im done here,

And we're going to hold you to it. Go beat your drum on a power-lifting forum. We're not interested and chances are even the most clueless of us know more about the product you are talking about than you know about anything to do with the CF.

Army.ca Staff

roadrunner60 said:
That hurt my feelings :crybaby:

Gee muffin .....get over it. That will go on a lot and quite possibly a lot more for you, given the attitude you have displayed thus far here.

roadrunner60 said:
I just brought over some undeclared oranges from the states will that hurt my cf application?

F'in boots!

So you're that kind of soldier that tries to smuggle something across the border because you don't like following dumb rules and you know better and ends up having the whole bus of troops held up for 8 hours while their kit is torn apart by customs.  All the families that have waited a month or two to see their loved ones appreciate you making them wait an extra 8 hours in the parking lot in their cars on a hot day with children.

Thanks man!

That's enough folks

Staff

Back