• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Purpose of the "Navigate" tab?

sharki9876

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I'm primarily a user of the Army.ca website. However, maybe I'm just ignorant but I fail to see the difference.
When I go into the "Navigate" tab on the top left and select one of the four websites available, all it seems to effectively do is change the background colour of the page.

Does it matter which address it says in your address bar? Because when I navigate to the various forums below (Navy, Army, Air force, Milnet) I can access those respective forums regardless if I'm on Navy.ca, Army.ca, etc. Unless I'm missing some hidden part of the website..

Please excuse me asking yet another trivial question.

sharki9876 said:
When I go into the "Navigate" tab on the top left and select one of the four websites available, all it seems to effectively do is change the background colour of the page.

That is all it does. It gives users a choice of the visual environment they prefer while on the site, with the appropriate url.

sharki9876 said:
Please excuse me asking yet another trivial question.

It's not a trivial question. There is a five-page discussion of the Navigate menu here, if interested.

Announcing Milnet.ca / Navy.ca / Air-Force.ca 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/60420.0/nowap.html

Back