• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Purchase a standard canadian army green beret online.

pte.Bullock

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey was wondering if any one knew any good websites where I would be able to to order the standard canadian army Beret. Havnt really been able to find them online. Thx for any help.

It would really help if you used the search function as this question has been asked many times before, in fact in fact it has been asked in the last week.

Then sucks to be him

Most reservists are
All reg force are

Cadets..  um.. er.. no.

Reservists have to be in for one year before their orderly rooms can submit their names for processing which can take as long as one month... except me 'cause i am special!

Let me give you my experience with issued berets... sometimes you have to take whatever they have in stock at the time that you are there for your initial issue... in my case, that meant a beret that was a full inch larger than what I required.  You can well imagine what that looked like.  I tried every possible way of replacing it to no avail.  I finally was able to get a new one when I got my DEUs (which I got despite not being in for a year for reasons controlled by my unit).

Actually, before my DEU one arrived, I replaced it with one from the PPCLI kit shop which i was not allowed to wear on course because it was a belgian beret and not an issued beret.  So, sometimes nothing has to happen to a beret for a member to want to replace it.

Pte Bullock

If you've got no access to Logistikunicorp then you have less than one year in...which means your beret is exchangeable at Clothing stores.

edited to add:

DEU issue comes with one year in or upon completion of basic trades qualification (ie QL3) whichever comes first.

As evidenced by the additional closet of uniforms I acquired immediately before CAP, you can also get your DEUs if you are going on a career course and it is part of the kit list (and you would not otherwise be entitled).... although this is not officially on the scale of entitlement yet it apparently soon will be... The PO at the Halifax Armouries can work miracles as can the MWO at Stores in Gagetown!  Those two are super-human, I am sure of it!

scoutfinch said:
As evidenced by the additional closet of uniforms I acquired immediately before CAP, you can also get your DEUs if you are going on a career course and it is part of the kit list (and you would not otherwise be entitled).... although this is not officially on the scale of entitlement yet it apparently soon will be... The PO at the Halifax Armouries can work miracles as can the MWO at Stores in Gagetown!  Those two are super-human, I am sure of it!

Well, they are Supply Techs.  ;D

Getting a lot of stuff these days takes minor miracles!!

The one in the RCA kitshop website is the one I have
I think it is the belgian style beret, and quite a few of the people in our regiment wears it.
Price is very good too. (I paid 5 bucks more than posted price)

Back