• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Punk Rock Fans

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
Big Name

Dropkick murphys (show in edmonton November 9th)
rancid
NOFX
Flogging Molly,
Real Mackenzies
horrorpops
tiger army
nekromantix
Reverend Horton Heat
the misfits
alexisonfire
Wednesday night heroes (edmonton locals)

Old school
Bad Brains
SubZero
Merauder
DOA
Murphys Law

SKA/reggae
the toasters
the specials
Mad Bombers Society (edmonton locals)
the skatalites
the aggrolites
the rudies
king cannon
king horror
desmond dekker

Locals

Whitey houston
the mark birtles project
our mercury
on the brink
the shout out out outs

I not too few years ago, got to drink with the exploited after their set. it was rather interesting to say the least. sometimes I do miss the punk shows at call the office in london.

Damn, I'm gonna be stuck in St Jean on the 16th, otherwise I'd be all over that ticket.

Friday night here in Edmonton was the Murphy's, the tossers, the Briggs, and Calgary locals rum runner. the tossers were awesome, rum runner stepped up to the plate to put on an awesome show, the Briggs cranked it out, and the Murphy's put on the best show I've ever seen them do. all the great songs off of all the albums, from the gangs all here and skinhead on the MTBA, right up to kiss me Im shit faced, god willing, and the state of masschechutets, and everything in between. awesome show.

Piper said:
Dropkick Murphys are playing in Toronto on Nov. 16th, as an FYI.

(I also have an extra ticket for sale, same price as you'd find on Ticketmaster, 30.25$...I just bought one for a friend who is probably backing out so if anyone wants it to get it off my hands....it would be appreciated).

haha, I dont need the ticket, but Ill see you there I guess!

Look for a fellow in a black watch tartan and combat boots! haha.

The show was great! 

Thanks to the show I also discovered a great band from Chicago! 'The Tossers' is what they were called I do beleive. I think out of the whole concert they had the best sound levels. I found dropkick was put waaay to loud, and at times the speakers had audible crackling... but not enough to make me pissed at the show!

Best seen in a dingy pub somehwere in the UK with a pint in one hand and some strange young lady (with green hair) in the other

The Jam - Eton Rifles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG0L86DRuC8

Stiff Little Fingers - Tin Soldier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6lR-j9kye0

Back