• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PSO interview ...

ra2xz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there, I am transfering from the Air Force to the Army, I have a PSO interview comming up, this has been in the works since April, finally something is moving.

Just wondering if anyone has has to endure a PSO interview and if so, any advise or possibly things to expect.

Do i need to prep?

Docs, ref letters, resume? anything?

Should I been in my DEUs? 1a's ... ?

A Captain in the CF asking this?  Now I know why you are going from the Air Force to the Army.  Seriously, call the BPSO and ask them, make sure you know everything about your new occupation and wear the dress of the day.  BPSO interviews are very similar to recruiting interviews.  Relax and you will do fine.  Good Luck.

I recently went through a 3 hr PSO interview, not for an OT but for a different career path of sorts.  Just be confident in your answers and have them well established.  Some of the questions are very similar to recruiting questions, IE. "Why do you think you should be accepted into the CF? or What do you feel are your greatest attributes?, or What can you offer the CF?"  Many people stumble on these sorts of questions because in short you have to sell yourself, and tell them how great you are.  You should expect questions such as "What do you feel you have to offer to the new requested field?, and Why do you feel you would be more satisfied with your new career as opposed to your current career path?  Just give yourself an extra dose of "I'm absolutely amazing" prior to interview, you"ll do fine.  The answers they are eliciting are designed more to establish if you've thought the process through and are committed to the new career, or as some people do..you are requesting a transfer solely because you are not happy with the career your in and are looking for a way out..any way out.  Don't feel intimidated and go get 'em.  Around here, dress for BPSO interviews is dress of the day.
Good Luck :)

Back