• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Great! Thanks for the heads up on this one... it could have gotten pretty ugly if it went unchecked, as essentially, duplicate database records were being created.

OK, got the bug for sure this time... everything should be looking good now (and not getting worse this time!)

It seems that I was awarded today's "3 Eqpt Proficiency Levels" daily challenge four times. I'm not entirely sure how it worked out. I was only training on equipment at the time.

Is there something wrong with the game right now? Or is my computer just going insane?

I can access all other sites, including Facebook, but I seem to be getting a blank screen while going to AO.

Anyone else getting this problem or is it just me?  ???

Interesting, everything is working fine now, except I can not decrease insurgency in any of my unlocked areas...

The blank screens and timeouts were me trying to resolve the issue with missions, insurgencies, etc.

Turns out it's a problem with Facebook, so we'll just have to be patient while they work on it. :(

I keep trying a mission and it doesn't take - no success OR failure and CR remains the same.

same here. I can't spend my CR on anything (missions or reducing insurgencies)

I'm in the same boat.  It keeps telling me about all the CR I'm missing out on  :crybaby:

I also noticed I was having the above problem. Then I tried using a medal that gives me +20 Max Combat Readiness. I think it gave me 40...I've gotten too much.

When I try to do a mission, I am having to manually edit the URL to make it work.

For example, doing "Hire a local fixer" will direct me to:

http://apps.facebook.com/afghan_ops/?function=doMission%3Bmsn_ID

From here, I am required to change the link to:

http://apps.facebook.com/afghan_ops/?function=doMission&msn_ID=84

And then I'm able to do the mission.

Buttons don't seem to work at all, and just reload the page instead (well... at least the train on equipment ones).

For those of you who would like to do missions:

1. Hover over the desired mission and find the mission ID (msn_ID=#).
2. Click on the mission.
3. Change the browser URL from %3Bmsn_ID to &msn_ID=* where the * is the mission ID.

thanks crooks

EDIT: I was having a little trouble with finding the mission ID and in the process found that if you right click on the mission and open in a new tab than it will work.

At the bottom of most browsers is a little bar. Generally, when you hover over a link, the bar will display the destination.

Back